------- waddafak: Angry At God

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Angry At God

Somehow Ashamed Today I Shed Tears
Much Too Long Since Showed Such Fears
Not Anything Like My Personal Tragedy
I Want To Smack God Not At All Funny

Began A Gathering Witness A Baptism
For Me It Ended With A Deep Cynicism
Through The Service I Wondered Along
If God Deep In My Heart Still He Belong

Baby Parents How I Look Up To Them
Despite God Your Creation Be Damned
Baby Girl They Prayed Finally She Came
They Love Her But You Never The Same

Innocent Child What Is Her Crime God
Times Like This I Think You Are A Sod
New Life Created God Fearing Parents
This Innocent Child You Call A Present

My Fist I Shake As I Ask Of Your Logic
Power I Wish Make Her Well With Magic
How Angry I Am At You God Almighty
More Tears Shed For Poor Baby Felicity
Hello? Copyright Ok? All Rights Reserved!

Labels:

Streamyx Sucks