------- waddafak: Happy Valley

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Happy Valley

My taste buds must be buggered. Almost each and every time i am recommended a eatery i will find fault with it. Tonight was no exception.
The fruit juice (I had honey dew) was proclaimed (by the waitress that walked kinda funny) to be 'sugar free' and 'no water added'. I was conned. It was well watered down or they used the most bland honey dew they could find. The comments from my two fellow kakimakan was not complimentary.
I felt like PK my old Labrador when i begun eating the pork and lamb cuts. Now i know what it is like to chew on rubber soles. The sambal timun was shitty. I thought sambal belacan was supposed to be a blend of belachan, chilis, onions and a tinge of lime?. The chicken curry was not too bad. Just between you and me i could whip up a much better dish. The garlic bread was a joke.
Who are these people fooling? Apparently many from the crowd that was there. Either my taste buds are buggered, kuchingnites really have nowhere to eat or they too dumb to recognise bad food.

[I was sarcastically told to open my own eatery if i was so clever]

Labels:

Streamyx Sucks