------- waddafak: Went A Searching

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Went A Searching

I have been wanting to do this a long time. For a darn long time in fact. I searched before along the years whenever there was an opportunity like All Souls Day and such. Asking the relatives was a waste of time. None knew where to find those gravestones. It figure's i guess when its been more than 70 years and no one in the family gives 2 hoots about such things.
Now i have seen for myself and know exactly where they are lay buried. My Great Grand Parents. I feel happy, but sad at the same time. Talk about getting neglected. I never knew them in real life. But at least i can pay my long overdue respects now.
[InnerVoice] Well you better do something about their crappy looking gravestones since no one else will huh?

Streamyx Sucks