------- waddafak: That's a Bridge?

Sunday, June 25, 2006

That's a Bridge?

This morning i decided to go visit a friend near Kampung Rasoh. After breakfast in Bau i headed out to his place about 40 minutes away. Arriving we headed out right away to his family's rubber farm as it looked like it was going to pour.
Midway through the walk we came across this 'bridge' which actually was this tree that was felled across the river. Normally i would have no worries but this one just happened to look damn slippery. You also have to suspect something amiss when you are asked to be the first across?
My knees were trembling. Not funny. Seriously. I had to be macho and walk across it like it was the most natural thing to do. I threaded carefully instead hoping not to fall off.
*I would have prefered to hug the log and slide my way across but the sight of this would not have been impressive*
Streamyx Sucks