------- waddafak: I am Sick

Sunday, June 04, 2006

I am Sick

I woke up not feeling too well this morning. Went to Church and all and did the breakkie with some mates. Had Laksa. About an hour after that it went all down hill. I think it has got to do with the previous 2 days at the farm under the sun, not getting enough water and all.
Went and had a nap at about 1pm. Woke up an hour later with a massive headache and a throbbing left eye.
Did some paperwork trying to ignore the pain. Finally around 6pm i started to vomit. Damnit. Talk about sheer agony. My tummy was empty since i had nothing since the Laksa. No, its not food poisoning.
I feel a bit better now. The headache has subsided somewhat. The throbbing is not as bad and the tummy is settled down. Thank God for Milo.
Yeah. I dont like taking medicine. Not even Asprins. Dont know why. I sure hope i feel better in the morning. Been a while since i felt this sick.
Streamyx Sucks