------- waddafak: It Finally Died

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

It Finally Died

My Garmin 48 finally died. This morning when i switched it on it just refused to work. The dealer in Kuching here said they would not be able save it as in their own words ' Boss, this is an antique-lah! How to repair ah?'

OK-lah, maybe it is an old unit but it sure has been a big part of my work. I don't want to just dump it away without trying at least right? It did help me make some serious money too ok?

But look at what there is available now? No. Not in Kuching. In Aussieland. It looks good. Its the GPSMAP 60C The specs look awesome. I will have to find a replacement but the asking price is a bit steep. But then for work? What to do?

I think i will frame up my old GPS. Like a final resting space on my office wall. It followed me to many places in the world and never failed until today.
Streamyx Sucks