------- waddafak: Suffering From Guilt

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Suffering From Guilt

Hello, my name is ****** and i suffer from the guilt of NOT forwarding 50 million farking chain letters sent to me by people who actually believe them on a poor 5 year old girl in middle of nowhere with a breast on her forehead will be able to raise enough money to have it removed before her dirt poor parents sell her to a traveling freak show or the good luck fairy will bestow upon me my greatest wish but only if i resend it onto another 10 people within 10 minutes otherwise bad luck will follw me for the rest of my life? Give me a break.

Do you honestly believe Bill Gates is going to give you and everyone whom resends his email $1000 each?

Oh look here? If i resend this email and make a wish i will get laid by a supermodel the very next day?

Hey? maybe the evil chain letter dwafts will come to my house tonight and sodomise me in my sleep for not continuing a chain letter started by St. Peter in 69 AD?

If you are going to forward something, at least then send me something that is amusing however mild. I've seen all the usual chain letters asking for it to be sent to your closest 10 friends. To think of the poor excuse of a human being thinking they will somehow receive a single sen from some omniscient being?

Show a little intelligence. Think about what you are actually contributing by sending on these forwards? Chances are its our popularity? Heh.

The point is, if you get some chain letters thats threatens to leave you shagless or farking luckless the rest of your life just delete it. If its genuinely funny and worth of a good chuckle, send it on baby.

Dont piss me off by making me feel guilty about a toothless leper in Africa who has been tied to the arse of an ancient elephant for 27 years and whose ONLY salavation is going to be the 5 sen per letter he will receive if you forward the email?

Now, God Damnnit, forward this to EVERYONE you know. Or else tommorrow morning you will wake up to pain because your underwear has turned carnivorous and is consuming your genitals.

Streamyx Sucks